Participation, Eligibilities, and Scholarship Provisions
- The program is open to nominated participants on a “first-to-apply, first-priority” basis. Participants who shall be provided free registration, workshop kits, materials and certificate of participation. However, arrangements and costs of transportation, accommodation and all meals shall be the responsibility of the participants and may be charged to local funds.
- Each of the three (3) region-cluster training-writeshops will have a maximum of one hundred twenty (120) participants
- For Pagsasanay sa Edukasyong Pangkultura and Retooling of University Filipino Professors: A limited number of extra participants (maximum of 20) who will not qualify as scholars or subsidized participants shall be accepted upon payment onsite of the minimal registration fee of One Thousand Pesos Only (PHp 1,000) to defray the administrative and related costs of the program. They are expected to bear the full cost of transportation, accommodations, meals, and other participation-related expenses which may be sourced from local funds.
- Interested participants are required to register online.
- The PCEP Secretariat will notify the participants for confirmation of slot via email. Confirmed participants will be given final travel instructions to the regional training venue and other requirements for participation.
- Online registration is free but comes with an obligation. The number of participants is limited and your registration may result in other attendees missing a slot if the maximum capacity is reached. If you cannot attend to the program for which you have already registered, we kindly ask that you let us know. Simply cancel your Eventbrite ticket and inform the PCEP Secretariat via email email@example.com. Cancellation must be made at least two weeks before the scheduled seminar.
- The NCCA-PCEP reserves the right not to accept walk-in applicants/participants.
- The NCCA-PCEP reserves the right not to issue any Certificate of Appearance or Certificate of Participation to participants who will not finish the write-shop as scheduled.
Deadline of Application
Admission to the program will be solely determined by NCCA and its project conduit and hosts. Interested participants are required to register online and confirm participation on or before the announced deadline.