The competition is open to children and young adults aged 4-16 years old.
Kanoon (Iranian Center for the Intellectual Development of Children and Young Adults) is holding a painting competition for children and young adults on the theme of “water.” The competition aims to spread awareness of the issues and challenges the world might face if water crisis in the world worsens.
- All creatures in the world have the right to use water.
- We all have the responsibility to preserve water supplies.
- I am responsible to save water.
- We have to remind each other to use water correctly.
- We have to preserve water supplies and keep them clean while sightseeing and cruising in the nature.
The competition is open to children and young adults aged 4-16 years old and is divided into four age groups (4-6, 7-9, 10-12, and 13-16.
Technique: Free (Gouache, Pastels, Watercolor, Color pencils, Collage (Not highlighted collage), Print, etc.)
The Size of the Work: Minimum 21×30 cm. and Maximum 50×70 cm.
- Every participant can submit only one painting.
- Nothing should be written or signed on the painting.
- The paintings should be submitted without frames and passepartouts.
- Only original copies are acceptable.
- The application form of the painting should be filled in legibly.
- The international participants should complete the painting application forms in English legibly. (Preferably type the forms)
- The paintings which do not have complete, legible application forms will be eliminated from the competition.
- The secretariat of the competition has all rights to publish, print, and preserve the works, and they will NOT be returned.
Deadline of submission of entries together with the application form is on October 6, 2016.
Interested participants should send their entries to the following address:
Cultural and Artistic Creation Center
Hejab Street, Fatemi Avenue, Tehran, Iran.
Telephone: +98 21 88971387