Make your videos and get a chance to win prizes in National Commission for Culture and the Arts’ (NCCA) #NAMnamin Vlogging Contest.
The contest is held for the celebration of National Arts Month (NAM) which has “Ani ng Sining, Alab ng Sining (Harvest of the Arts, Flame of Art), as its theme emphasizing the bounty of artistic endeavors in the Philippines and the passion of Filipino artists and cultural workers.
The NCCA is inviting all Filipinos, 16 years old and above, to join the video making contest. Just take a video of yourself, or with friends, talking about or experiencing Philippine arts, and upload it on Facebook.
The vlogger must introduce his or her name in the beginning, and the video can tackle any of the seven arts: music, dance, literature, visual arts, theatre or dramatic arts, cinema, architecture and allied arts. It can also tackle National Arts Month, its theme and its significance. They can also talk about Filipino artists and works of art that inspire them.
- The video must be three to five minutes in length.
- The video must be in English or Filipino (If in other Philippine languages, there must be English or Filipino subtitles).
- Upload the video to any file-sharing sites such as through Google Drive or Dropbox, and email the downloadable link to email@example.com. Use the subject heading “#NAMnamin VLOG!” with the name of the vlogger. For example: “#NAMnaminVLOG! Juan Dela Cruz.”
- The video will be uploaded to the NCCA YouTube Channel, immediately after the deadline. Only then could the contributors encourage their friends to like and share the video, using the hashtags #NAM2018 #AniNgSining #AlabNgSining. The number of likes and shares, in addition to the quality of content and form, will be faceted to the final judging of winners.
- Time-table of the contest is as follows: Deadline for submission of entries to the NCCA email is on February 12, 2018. Start of sharing and liking on will run from February 13 to 20.
WATCH: #NAMnaminVlog Entries
Winners will be announced on February 26, 2018. Videos will be judged according to creativity, relevance, and impact. There will be three winners, who will receive cash prizes and NCCA publications.
For more details on this release, you may contact Rene S. Napeñas, Head of the Public Affairs and Information Office, thru numbers (02) 527 5529 / 527 2192 loc 628 / 09205081057, email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.