Deadline for submission of entries is extended to April 20, 2019!
- The program aims to encourage the youth (ages 13-18 at the time of submission) to promote the local literature in their communities through a comic strip.
- The comic strip must be centered on a folk or pop hero, unsung and/or imagined hero, or literary hero.
- Comic Strips should contain at least 18 to 24 panels; 1 panel is equal to 1 strip. Can be colored or black and white, in A4 bond paper. Anime is not allowed.
- Official competition is open to individual or group. Students or Out-of-school youths are encouraged to join.
- No entry fee required.
- The entry should be done in the local language and translated into Filipino (or subtitled).
- It should be accompanied by a certification of original work that is noted by the principal or the barangay captain (in case of out-of-school youth).
The entry should be posted on Facebook no later than April 5, 2019. Deadline extended to April 20, 2019. Winners will be awarded on April 27, 2019.
- Criteria for judging:
Adherence to the theme 20% Unity of Elements (texts and drawings) 50% Originality of vision 30%
- Winners will receive cash prize and certificate. First prize will receive Php 35,000.00, Second Prize will receive Php 20,000.00 and Third Prize will receive Php 10,000.00
- For more information, please contact Ms. Corinnah Olazo at (02) 521-2192 local 541 or send an email to email@example.com.
REGISTER YOUR ENTRY HERE: http://bit.ly/BayaniSaPanitikan