The NCCA opens the Call for Participants to the 2019 International Conference on Cultural Statistics and Creative Economy happening on October 14-15, 2019 at Waterfront Hotel, Lahug, Cebu City.
The two-day conference will focus on how culture contributes to national development and will also give an opportunity for local researchers to showcase how their researches contributed to policy-making and planning.
AREAS OF DISCUSSION
- Promoting Cultural Education
- Assessing Cultural Awareness
- Creative Economy
- Developing Culture for Development Indicators
- Social Enterprises and their Impact in the Community
- Hubs in the Culture and Arts Sector
- Developing Cultural Indicators in Social Development Goals
- Promoting Filipino Values for the Common Good
- Library and Readership
📌 There is NO conference fee.
📌 Slots are allotted based on sector and regions
📌 AM/PM Snacks and Lunch will be provided for the two-day conference
📌 Registration is accepted on a first-come-first-served basis
📌 Interested participants may register via http://bit.ly/CulturalStatistics2019
Registration Deadline: 30 September 2019
For further inquiries, you may send an email to the Conference Secretariat via email@example.com.